If you want to lose belly fat, try introducing some yoga asanas into your regimen. They aid in the reduction of abdominal flab, the burning of calories, the flexibility of your muscles, and the improvement of your metabolism. Belly fat develops as a result of age, genetics, an unhealthy lifestyle, poor eating habits, not exercising frequently, and stress. Reduced abdominal strength and structure, in fact, cause lower back pain, poor posture, and drooping. A healthy diet combined with yoga can help you lose belly fat. All you have to do is stick to the plan and practice the yoga poses on a regular basis. Belly fat is the fat that surrounds your abdomen.
There are two forms of abdominal fat:
1. subcutaneous (beneath your skin)
2. visceral (that sits deeper around your organs such as the liver, lungs, and heart).
Some of the most prevalent reasons for belly fat are eating a high-calorie diet without exercising, hormone imbalance, insufficient sleep, and your family history.
5 Best Yoga For Belly Fat
Yoga for abdominal fat is one of the most beneficial activities you can undertake. Yoga for belly fat is an effective strategy to lose weight around your stomach by producing a calorie deficit and preventing it from returning.
1. Bhujangasana (Bhujangasana) (Cobra Pose)
This is an excellent yoga pose for belly fat that tones your abdominal muscles and aids in weight loss.
Bhujangasana involves the following steps:
1. To begin this yoga posture for belly fat reduction, lie on your stomach with your arms by your sides. 2. Inhale and lift your chest and head off the floor by placing your palms beneath your shoulders. 3. Hold the stance for 20-25 seconds, looking up at the ceiling. 4. Advantages Tone the abdomen 5. Promotes middle and upper back flexibility 6. Improves shoulder and back strength 7. Stress and weariness are reduced.
2. Cobbler’s Pose in Yoga
The Cobbler’s posture, also known as the Baddha Konasana, is one of the most basic Yoga asanas. It promotes weight loss and is suitable for beginners. Aside from belly fat removal, it also addresses a variety of other disorders. To lose belly fat, follow the Yoga methods outlined below:
Steps in The Cobbler’s posture:
The cobbler’s posture is one of the most simple and accommodating yoga poses.
1. You must sit down with your spine straight. 2. Your knees must be twisted and your feet’s soles must be opposite each other. 3. You must push the soles together and hold this stance for at least one minute.
3. Padahastasana (Standing Forward Bend)
This forward fold is extremely beneficial to the heart, alleviating difficulties such as anxiety and slowing the pulse rate. The abdominals soften and relax, allowing the stomach to do its job, which may aid in the treatment of significant or minor abdomen disorders.
Steps in Padahastasana
1. Stand in Tadasana, with your hands on either side of your body and your feet resting together, heels touching. 2 Maintain a straight spine. 3. Lift your hand upwards while inhaling deeply. 4. Inhale as you rise into Tadasana. It is beneficial to stay in this asana for somewhat longer periods of time depending on individual capabilities and needs.
Padahastasana can be performed in a variety of ways, including grasping your toes, placing your hands beneath the balls of your feet, or simply holding your ankles or shins.
a. Promotes digestion by toning your abdominal muscles b. Wrist joint strengthening c. It alleviates both mental and physical weariness.
Before doing Padahastasana, you must first master Uttanasana, a less difficult forward-bending pose.
Those with spinal disc issues should also avoid performing this stance.
4. Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
Ustrasana is a great yoga asana for belly fat since it stretches your abdominal muscles.
This involves the following steps:
1. Kneel down and softly arch your torso backward to begin this yoga for belly fat reduction. 2. Hold your ankles and support your body weight with your arms. 3. Maintain the posture for 10-15 seconds.
Pavanamuktasana relieves indigestion and constipation, among other gastrointestinal issues. Since your knees press towards your tummy.
1. Lay down in the supine posture (facing up), arms beside your body, feet extended out, heels touching. 2. Bring your knees together. 3. Take a long breath in, and as you exhale, gently raise your bent knees to your chest, with your thighs pressing against your tummy. Maintain good knee alignment by clasping your hands beneath the thighs. 4. Inhale again, and as you exhale, raise your head such that your chin touches your knees. 5. Maintain the position for 60 to 90 seconds while deep inhaling. 6. Slowly exhale and relax your knees, letting your head rest on the floor. Place your hands on either side of your body, palms facing down. 7. Shavasana allows you to unwind. 8. Repeat the asana 7 to 10 times, with a 15-second break in between.
Yoga beginners can perform the position with one leg bowed and the other leg straight.
Back and abdominal muscles are strengthened. Aids in digestion and gas release Muscles in the legs and arms are toned.
Pregnant women, those with spinal disorders, and people with high blood pressure or heart problems should avoid this pose.
Holding the position for more than a minute may aid to stimulate fat burning in the area.
Yoga to reduce belly fat in 1 week will only work if you make holistic life changes like keeping yourself hydrated, reducing stress, and avoiding fatty foods. Stay happy and never have a negative body image.