Imran Khan Long March Schedule 2022
Imran Khan has finally announced his long-awaited long march that is supposed to bring down the federal government.
Pakistan’s Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman and former Prime Minister Imran Khan will kick off the Great Azadi March against the incumbent federal government of Liberty Chowk in Lahore today (Friday).
Arrangements have been finalized for the long march. Former Prime Minister Imran Khan is staying at his Zaman Park residence amid tight security.
Imran Khan will leave for Liberty Chowk after Friday prayers with top party leaders.
Imran Khan Long March Schedule 2022
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has finalized the full schedule of the long march led by Imran Khan.
long march schedule
The long march will formally start from Liberty Chowk, Lahore, after Friday prayers.
1. The first destination of the PTI protesters will be completed from Liberty Chowk to Shahdara Interchange on Friday night.
2. PTI protesters will remain in Shahdara on Friday after Imran Khan’s speech.
3. On Saturday next destination in Gujranwala.
4. Sunday, the participants of the long march will reach Gujrat, where Punjab Chief Minister Pervaiz Elahi and
5. Moonis Elahi will welcome the protesters. The PTI protesters will remain in Sarai Alamgir between Gujrat as well as Jhelum.
6. In Sialkot, PTI leader Usman Dar will welcome the protesters. Usman Dar’s home will serve as Imran Khan’s lodging.
7. On Monday, the central leader of the PTI, Fawad Chaudhry, will receive the protesters in Jhelum.
8. After passing through Gujar Khan on Tuesday, the Imran Khan-led march will stay in Rawat. The PTI leader will speak to the demonstrators in Rawat.
9. On Wednesday, Imran Khan will finalize the strategy to advance to Islamabad. Convoys of PTI workers from South and North Punjab will join the protesters in Rawat.
10. Convoys from Sargodha, Chakwal, Mianwali, Bhakkar, and Layyah will join the core rally. The PTI’s key leaders will determine whether to move on to Faizabad’s next stop. A plan will be drawn up to drive the convoys from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Gilgit-Baltistan (GB), and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) to Islamabad.
On Saturday at the Shahdara Interchange, PTI convoys from Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Sukkur, and Karachi will join the main rally.
It will take four to six days for the Imran Khan-led protest to get to the federal capital.
The PTI workers will be part of the central rally to give them rest.
Ministry of the Interior writes letters to all provincial governments
Ahead of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) long march on Islamabad, the Home Ministry has reiterated that no political party will allow destabilizing the state “through forceful measures”.
According to the details, the Home Ministry wrote a letter to all provincial governments and the governments of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) and Gilgit-Baltistan (GB).
“It is imperative that the federal and provincial governments act in unison and follow the constitutional provisions to maintain law as well as order in the country,” the ministry said in the notice.
“The importance of adherence to the Constitution and the laws of the country by all relevant governments, including federal/provincial/special area governments. They can hardly overemphasize it, as it is an obligation for all governments under the constitutional framework and law of the country.
I hope this blog “Imran Khan Long March Schedule 2022 “will provide u the best information that you like to read..Stay connected with us for more information.